We offer acupuncture treatment in Bayside Queens area. Acupuncture is the gentle insertion of very fine needles to specific points on the body.
Acupuncture has been used for centuries as a preventative measure and to relieve acute conditions and chronic such as asthma, chronic pain, anxiety and depression. Other symptoms that can be alleviated with the use of acupuncture include allergies, arthritis, auto-immune disorders, digestive disorders (IBS, etc.), colds and flu, headaches and migraines, high blood pressure, insomnia, menopause symptoms and sciatica.
This process stimulates movement of energy within the body, allowing natural healing to take place. These points are selected based on years of training our Los Angeles acupuncturist receive, which is based on over 3,000 years of experience in China. Acupuncture helps to prevent illness by improving the overall functioning of the body’s immune and organ systems. Acupuncture is helpful for:
- Treating existing illnesses and injuries.
- Preventing both recurrence of illnesses and new illness.
- Improving overall health.
The import things to remember about Acupuncture
Here are a few points to remember about acupuncture:
- It’s important to remember that acupuncture is considered a legitimate and complementary form of treatment in the US by many health organizations.
- Acupuncture isn’t painful – the needles used in traditional treatments are so fine that the skin does not register any discomfort or pain.
- Acupuncturists should always keep needles sanitized –Ask your acupuncturist about the sterile procedures of the needles used in the clinic.
- Go only to licensed and registered acupuncturists in your area.
- Acupuncture is helpful for nausea and certain chronic pains – If you are suffering from these conditions you may benefit from calling an acupuncturist.
The most important thing to remember is: If you have tried going to your doctor and treating your chronic pains or nausea to no effect you may consider going to a licensed acupuncture clinic and trying it out. Your body will tell you if acupuncture treatments are right for you.